Friday, July 20, 2007

you are nothing like the boy i used to know . where's all the gilerness gone to?
yeah . you said you would be there . but are you here when i need you now.
i know it's my fault . but you don't understand . i just hope we can work this out . cause im fighting to keep this flame alive darlg. and i hope after all of this you still want me like i want you .
i want to SCREAM ! but i can't . i want to cry this all out. but i can't .

i can't keep all of this inside . fuck it .

about jan .
he is soo lame . and dumb . and ewww ! goshh .
i want to thank zuzu ! i read it all what you sent to her . godd it was great . wheew.

miss the famous7 all of them tgher . 'sighes' gathering pweash ! ..

help me . help me .



i gota go now . my head feels as if it's tilting to the side . goshh .

No comments: