Saturday, July 7, 2007

weels . eyys there . 'smiles'
i ahve to drag myself everywhere these days . i so have no mood to do any stuff since it's so darn HOTT! with the global warming and all . 'sighes' i wished the world could just heal . but i cudnt .
i mean we all did soo much harm to the earth already .
luckily it rained today . at least it COOLed down the earth . 'smiles'
ouhh freking shytts . i soo have no motivation at all whatsoever to go to school . when im like in the mood then ill drag myslf out of bed then to school.what the hell ? .

weels . i wished all of these tuppid stupid feelings would juts dissapear since this is like a very important yearr .
my gossh . im still not well yet . and it has been a week .
with this flu i feel like my meat is cooking under my skin . 'rubs eyes'
im getting sleepyy . with the flu yellowish tablet in my system .
im going to sleep . ill have to work .
'smiles'

No comments: