Friday, December 14, 2007

ama went ! she din't tell me when though .
she said she was going , but i dint know when , & when she's going to be back . fuck .
i din't get a Chance to wish bon voyage .

nyehhs . guess what ! zyaan was fun ! me & zuzu bonded with her . she's so much like zuzu ,
hell yea .
told yaa zuzu .'winks'
we ,(me& my sis) went out with her yesterday to deal with some guy problem .
damn it was hard . & she was fun .. we sat in the handicapped room till someone came knockg .
it was a damn minah . thy scolded us seyy ,
luckliy zuzu scold her fucking ass back .
then late last nyt FINALLY i got to talked to sabbie .
so much to sayy , but i was damn sleeppyyy .
so we hung up .
ouhh so whatever .
then todayy rifaie cari pasal with me , im like what the  hell ,
i felt like slapping hym , fuck hym .
he & his huge ego . ughhh whatever . 

luckily piee & me talked takled , he maked me laugh liked hell sey .&
told me not to bother with rifaie .
as for 'PRINCEchamrg , i'll give you want you wnat babe , you asked for it ,
i''l it to you , hot & frustrating .
my famous 7 shud know .
im damn sore ..
im going to sleepp ..
toodles world.


No comments: