Monday, December 10, 2007



ama's sad . yes you are don't deny it babe .
sab went haywire . everythyme she calls me im working. fuck laa , can't be there for her ,
i know she wants to tell me alot of tyngs ..
zuzu ? meet her just now all smelly & HOT for you darlg . 'laughes cheeckily'
well well ,
ina syg .. happy finally .
liana ?? im still thykng bout that .
mizahh & faizal , hapy ending laa sey .
im going agaggagaga .'screams'
crazyyy . lalallala . im with twoooo  guys .
One i love with all my heart , but torn beacause of the past , & partlly cause he dosent like me back , sort-of .
the other one , we are just having fun , pure innocent fun . you don't have to worry about me ama darlg . i won't , you know what im talking about kanns .
helpme,helpme. i want to talk , no actually what i really really want to do is cry .
cry my eyes out . but no tears wants to fall for me .why? when i really need it?
I MISS MY FAMOUS 7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'ILY you guys from the bottom of my heart gurls .

No comments: