Saturday, December 22, 2007


im startg to get the hang of my new phone . I'm so darn blur using this nokia phone ,
since it's been a darn long tyme since i used nokia . Try 2 years .
'smiles' then then ama thought me how to like make the text smaller & all .
thank you ama!! 'smiles'
hazhim gave me a heart attack sey juts now .
i was tellg syida about the russel lee show , that i watched with ama,farah & mushin yesterday
and how the pontianak , crept in the toliet .
i heard noises in hazhim's room urrhs but his asleep so , it's kind of weird .
then until syi-da jumped out of her seat & onto the floor then i looked up to waht she's seeing .
what i saw was a face with long hair covering it .
i screamed seyy . i really screamed . till i look at it agan it was only hazhim . me & syida like partically chased him arnd the house with a stick . 'laughes'

No comments: