Sunday, December 9, 2007





i miss belo .
.
you guys cant imagine how fufkwms i am .
im so confused . im so-called attch to someone . im teachg him how to love agean .
i pretend alot .
can't you guys see!? 'PRINCEcharmg & me? i have a feelg like he nak tak nak like that .
he's not lyke last thyme .
i thought he changed . he makes me cry every nyt , leaving me breathless .
i only sleep at 3 or 4 plus . so im i fine? im not .
not ever .
what should i do . ina darlg has found the one . im hapy for you sygg .
honestly , i am .

i want to block my ears singing lalalallala .'bangs head' makeee itttt stooppp!
'tears fall ' i want to be there for all my GFs . especially sab , which im losing touch with .
but hwo am i supsed to , when im not thnkying in my rhyt mind .

meet zuzu just now , i miss her . at last i can smile & laugh and mean it at that thyme .

im at lost .i miss belo .. his syg syg ! the pat pat my head.. now that his gone .. im feelg it .

No comments: