Saturday, December 1, 2007

goshh .
'coughes lighty so that mummy dsnt worry'
she's back .
i mean not me . 'laughes' the butch?
i hope she dosent come looking for me . she's going to get herself into trouble .
i scared laa .
like seriously . blogger do you remember 'Myhero?
well he's like stalking me ! & and texting me!
stopp it already . im starting to miss ZUHAIRAH BINTE AIDIT.
ahhh . nyeehs .
i cnat talk to her and all , i feel as if it's so hard to contact her . ughhh 'bangs head on the wall'
'screams HELP ME HELP ME'
not that i don't miss famous 7 too you know .. i do!
lalalalla .'block ears'
im going agaggagugu .
'laughes insanely' neyhhs .im still sick . so that why maybe .
i have a gut feeling sometg is going to turn out really worng .
im lacking of love . so i stuck by mummy & hazhim the whole week .
making sure thy got irratated , then chasing me offf .
hehes . but what the heell ,, i love them .. & famous 7 .

No comments: