Friday, December 21, 2007

im so darn tired .
school going to open soon .
IM NOT READYYYYY!
my art & S.S is like buried somewhere , god knows .
'laughes'
went out with ama , muhsin after work . Finally me & farah got to taste curry zazzle . It's okay
i guess .
But not my kind , since it's like not salty enough for me , really blend . But the smell , is totally appetizing .

we proceeded to farah's house to watch movie ,
actually we wanted to watch bring it on , part three nyerr .
But then, i saw her got the russel lee cd . I was like , i want to watch !!
the show gave me heart attack seyy . serious , i was like gripping ama's pants & covering my eyes .
while ama kept on smiling and mushin coudn't look at the screen .
yaah it's was that scary .

sheeshh . then i had to go home , since my adek was alone so i must teman her .
luckily muhsin & ama teman me sent me to the bus stop seyy .
wheeew!
'smiles'

zuzu ! esk 12.30 at admilraty . if you want me pick you up call me esok pag !!

love all my famous 7 .
& farahh ,
you can move on darlg . I know you can .

No comments: