Monday, December 17, 2007





i went to my little cousin birthday party ,
i was ouhk i guess .. my cousin syamir got the nokia 5610 phone !!
arrghh . i sneak out of the party to meet someone ..
goshh that hurt alot .
& i tried not to cry bcause of the pain .
But my cousin could see . sheeshh . talked to ama a while ..!!
darn , i miss herr . 

freaking hell . I slept like really late last nyt ,
i don't know why .. but someone kept me company though ...
'laughes'
he's dumb , for stayg awake the whole nyt to make sure i sleep first .
he makes me feel wow . But , im not ready .. i mean im not in love with hym laa sey .
'sighes while rubbing head'
i know , i know .. 
'PRINCEcharmg is leaving question marks in my head agean .
'sighes'

FAMOUS 7 ,
bring yur guys .. this thurs movie outg alryts .
any movie of yur choice . I'm not sure if im bringing someone though .
But , being with you guys are enuf ! Hope you can come zuzu & sabbie , mizahh .


No comments: