Sunday, March 9, 2008



'heart skips a beat'
&& now how i wished i hadn't met him .
you're like sometg i just can't get rid off .
i engraved your name on my heart .

i wished i wasn't at Fort Caning park four years ago .
i wished , i didn't have to sit in front of your family .
i wished i didn't turn back & saw you . Three years later ,
how i wished , you didn't found me through your friend's friendster .
&& added me at msn .
how i wished i dint chat with you .
i thought you were a psycho .
yet , i don't know why , my heart beat so fast even when i just started talkg to you.
i then viewd your friendster profile , not quite remberg you .
But you rmbred me , every single detail after 3 years .
i felt deeply in love with you . I'm not quite sure why .
You made me feel at ease .
i wished you never remembered me after all this time .
i wouldn't have hurt you .
i wouldn't have called you an irratg jerk .
i wouldn't have spent so much time with you .
&& you wouldn't have loved me .

i wished , you didn't have to go .
but , the fact is you did .
i guess you were that second part of me waitg to be found && when i did , i threw it away .
I've hurt the only person that wanted the best for me .
'laughes' yayy syimaa . 'tears fall' why'd you have to go . why why whyyy .
even as i want you back now .
NOTHING WOULD CHANGE THAT .
cause you are no longer the eddie i used to know .
the one that would cry for me ,
the one that held my hand when i was scared .
The one that was always there .
the one that would call me up in the early morning to wake me up .
the one that put me first before his own freinds .
the one that walked me home eventhough he was going to get shit form his mum cause he went home after 3 am in the morning just talkg to me .
the one that always make me laugh .
the one that made funny faces at me when i'm down .
the one that hugged me really tight afraid to let me go.
the one that scolded me , cause he wanted the best for me .
the one that talk to me on the phone till the wee hours if the morning just sayg that he loved me .
the one that try as hell to show me how much i meant to him.
the one that went work with me just to spent extra time with me .
the one that thought me how to love .

The one that i can't let go .i miss you .
i was over it before , but those memories of you & me brought me back to where i was before .

It's bcus of the fact that i love you , that i'm lettg you go .

No comments: