Monday, March 17, 2008



the SUPER UBER fat me .
my ama babe.
i MISSS MY MUMMYYY!she's been workg alot lately .
i can go out like practially till after 10 evry day .
art lesson today was scaryyy .
i thought i was going to get scolding but hell no .
THANKYOUU MDM IRDA FOR TALKG TO TOK GURU!!
'smiles'
tok guru suddenly called me , i was so darn happy .
going to finish soon .
since my prep work is all done .
weehheee .

went to lib's with ama && sissy came along after a while .
we then went to my aunty house to take psp .
keep laughg all the way .
'laughes'
my adek && ama keep disturbg me like fuck .
haahs .
ama , tryg to snatch my baby cousin !! GAHH*
she gave me a high -five okayy!
'laughes'
then went to pasar malam.
got my sushi . FINALLYY!
going home bumped into sab darlg. shouted her name across the interchange seyy ,'laughes'
'rolls eyes'
im so tireddddddd 'massages self'
i miss my 'Babyy .

No comments: