Tuesday, March 4, 2008

thank godd , we the seniors don't have to go to sch on thurs & friday .
my back hurts like hell from crumpingg .
GAHHH*

godd hamzah's hott .
neehhss .
competition is next saturday , aint it fast ?
ahhhhhhh .
so stress up . till i took it all on 'Babyy .
I can sense the awkwardness between us . I guess we're driftg apart .
Im thinkg too much again , he'd would say .
But , he really really mean alot to me .
There's so so muchh more to him . He's not at all crooked .

People say you're ugly ,
People say you're fat ,
ouhh ,
waht the hell ,
it's juts you & me 'Babyy .


'Babyy,
he makes me go , gaga-gugu .
Let's go .
I din't know i could miss someone this much .
Too much .
You make me feel so right again .
You made me smile .
& i really have fallen for you .
It's no longer a act .


I f the feelgs never fade away,
I'll be thinkg about you everyday .
Now stay here with me darlg ,
& i'll name you my 'Babyy .

No comments: