Saturday, March 15, 2008

im SOOOOO TIREEDDD.
i woke up at 7 rushed to school .
just in time for the bus to take us to danceworks .
competition this year was blehh .
i really thought our group could win .
BUTTT , those Chinese deserve their reward , theirs were packeed with energy && all .
I GET TAKE PICTURE WITH HAMZAHH !!
uber hotness .
good , it's a long long time since i used the word hotness & all .
i was busy , running around , finding hamzah with farhanna .haahs .
hell funn .
&& i spent the morning with JUN - JUN . 'laughes' i mean huda .
she's so cute . kecohh seyy .
my right eye really hurt . like itchy .
i keep on rubbingg it . it's like red now.
really sia , my eyes itchyy!!
i want rub my eye balls .

nothing much happened after danceworks , juts hang here && there .
went to zuzu's house , cause boringgg .
then went i reach home after bathe .
my whole house BLACKOUTTTTT!
i was nakedd sia .
my sister on the comp screamed so did i .
'smiles'
we din't dare come out of the bloody room .
we call hazhim , he dint pick up . wtf .
hahs . called kak yumie , she scared us even more . blehh .
in the end , i lead syida out of the room to on the switch back .
godd .

No comments: