Tuesday, March 11, 2008





if you asked how fucked up am i . i'd say VERRYY .
Early yesterday morning already , i saw eddie .
GAAHHHH*
i mean 'PRINCEcharmg ,i pretended that i didn't see him .
&& i was on the phone with ama , i was like shit .
just as we were talkg about him ,
he was there , sittg on the pavement .
waitg for his freinds . While he studyin front of my house . so yeahh i guess i'll be seeing a hell lot of him .
i swear i could feel my heart pumping out of my boddy .
ENOUGHHH .
'smiles weakly'

i'm not really sure what's going to happen 2 years down the road .
&& i have to report to sch at 2 .
GAHHH*
dancedancedance .
really really getting sick of it .

&& my mum seems to finding all sorts of fault's with me . It's as if i'm in school .
Hair , clothes .
WHAT'S SYIDAA FORRRR!
i still fuckingg have school seyy . for her holiday urhh .
for me !?
it all SCHOOL SCHOOL & DARN MORE SCHOOL.
my brain is sooo fused out .

No comments: