Thursday, November 15, 2007

fuck this like literally .
i mean what the hell is wrong with me seyys .
im jealous of my own freinds .
i think too much about everytg , leaving my brain fuse out after furiously thinkg .
so doctor , what can you diagnose me withh ?
maybe a rare case of fuckedupdroppedupandsuhuddup .
i wished everyone would leave me alone .
but at the same thyme be there .
no one really cares to text me . or call .
yeahh , i know if you guys call i won't pick up rhtyt? but i would check and call you back .
is as if im dead or sometg . Maybe dead to this world .


if i loss my phone for two days , but found it i bet no one would text me or call me .
goshh!

& im trying to force myself to enjoy my single hood . BUT , guess what , im guess forcing myself .
like i always do .

maybe Allah , did this to me just to make me realise , but like hell i did already.
& i read my horoscope guess what , i won't have love till next yearr .
& when i do , the guys would come and go .
stay to leave footprints , but nothing more . they'd leave me wanting them more .
it also says so prepare me for instability , what the hell ?

No comments: