Monday, November 26, 2007

im baccckk !
i feel as if it was just yesterday i fought with syabir then ran out of the house so that i won't be late for camp .
& i remembered crying in the taxi while picking up nadd .
fuck it.
camp was funn . i guess i did lots of shopping , and i ate maggi so that i could save and but more clothes .
i took lots of pics . But i'ts all in other people's camera , i spent most of my tyme with atiqah , and syidah . AND LIANA! . we shared rooms on the ferst two days , but then while we were in pinang i had to sleep with nad and shiqin . I spent my nytes ,
going to adi's room and watching jackass , (it's a funny show)
i became close to nizam , and talked to my ex - erfian .
wow .

but i miss my family so much that i wanted to call home every nyt .
and i even miss all my famous 7 .
i felt like talking to them , cause i think i step on some of liana's nerves on the trip and i didnt get a chance to say sorry .
i got more , but i'd just have to wait .

IMY YOUU GUYS .

No comments: