Monday, November 5, 2007



the second picture looks like i was laughing right ?
the fact is , i was laughing . haahs .
ama laarr . she make me laugh until my stomach hurts like hell seyy .
i was cursing myself the whole day seyy . firstly , i talked to 'PRINCEchamrg's gurl .
Im not sure how's things between us urrhs .
first i forgot to bring my consent form , so i had to go home take it , go to ang mokio
give some booklet to my manager ,
then make a u- turn to school .
by the time me and ama were puffing & huffing .
'laughes'
then i jumped to the sidewalk after ama warned me not to, then my bag putus seyy .
so paiseyy !
'laughes'
ama laughed till her face red. pitiful me have to bring that bag ..
then ama lent me pin so that i can use it . 'laughes'
was supposed to go there with zuzu but she still got class .

im so not in a emotionally stable state right now .
got to go . i still got school tomrrowww ..
fxck this .
it isnt like holidayys!

No comments: