Tuesday, November 20, 2007


i cut my hair .
yes YES ! 'smiles'
'laughes till her stomach hurts '
yesterdayy was okays laa . Juju is becoming like more close to me , since we work at the same place .
shessh . met ama yesterdayy to cut my hair , then got this drunk man go in with his friend and went on about how indian - muslim girls are pretty with thier long noses .
ama face was like about to burst out laughing , but i remained calm and tried not to laugh .
sheesh . physco .
then met sab , so giler - giler .
'smiles' 
went to take bus 851 to my work place , heehs .
at nyt , ama came over to my work place to pass me the charger and her adidas slip- ons !
im so going to cekik ama for not telling me . 'laughes'
hehs .
i talked to juju , im suposed to go to a course with this guy called err , suriyan ? 'racks brain for his name' 
yes , that's his name , ouhh yaa his a guy . His name sounded like a gurl's one rhyt?
it got me fooled too .
i miss zuzu and ina , every other famous 7 i talked on the phone or meet alreadyy .
sheesh .
my trip is going to be along one and im really scared , scared enough for me not to go for the trip .

No comments: