Friday, November 9, 2007

ughhh . ! where's ama . she's going to0 be late .
well she is late .
hehhs .
well im here ! in this cousre . well it's sort of broing urrhs .
but i like the guy called scottz teachg .
since it's way interesting . 'smiles' and he's HOT too !
while the woman one she just blab . While scottz teach , and make jokes .
haahs .
poly life has so many breakkksss. Like seriously .
waa .
yesterday , i met up with zuzu , mished her so much .
'smiles'
she passed me yummy - scrummy chocs . yayy !THANKYOUUU.
haahs . But i had to go home , mummy been putting a leach on me every since she started working .
& i hate that she's working . she's negelcting me !.. i need my mummy love!
i miss my FAMOUS 7. Every single one of them , mizahh went to msia!!
im missing my 'PRINCEcharmg .. im acting like i din't even break up with him seyy .
yesterday my clique said ''sorry...'' with her s pelat .
then i thought about 'PRINCEchamrg , when he said sorry to me he's 's' also pelat ,
i went to the toilet before any tears could fall .
darnn it !

No comments: