Thursday, November 29, 2007





'laughes'
i only got one picture that i stole from my 'SUGARdarlg mizahh .
heehs .
it's ama's bdae !! ughh . old enoughh to make her IC already laas seey .
i look so wet in the picture rhyt
'smiles' 
ama got a new hamster and a cage ! waahh . can't wait to see it . gossh .

we are going to the pet safari , anyone want to tag along ? 
im going to show ama the cutest little pets , i bet after she's there she won't want to leave .
im sickk ..
ouhh fuck it .
rhyts
but im not going to make my sickness rule over me . 
im so not ready for next yearr . i feel like repeating sec3  . arghh ! cann ?
im still not sure what im going to do with my lyfe .
i wnat to be like hazhim urrh . hectic lyfe . so i don't have to think about anytg else .
he's going to work at mediacorp you know . im lyke wow . 
haahs .  next year .. i'll need all my gurlfwens beside me . 

No comments: