Saturday, May 31, 2008

he's still tryg to figure out stuff .




I WAS SOOOOO NOT DIGGING MY NOSE .




basically spent the whole morning , stockg up on alot of sleep . && the above is what i called ugly cam-whoring .
but i woke up damn early at 8 pluss .
what a waste, want wake up after 10 at least uhhs .
'rolls eyes' fought with sissy . MAJOR one last night .
irratatg seyy . she's not in any way helpg my current situation , thank you very much .
i wished we din't ahve to fight larr .
that why im so lazy to fight with her , and i just shut up .

thenn , i went to sleep again arnd one , godd .
i then dreamt about pontianak , wahhh . she was chasg me everywhere , laughg and laughg .
i tripped & felt , and that's when someone knocked my door .
wheeww .
luckily , i'd probably get a heart attack in my sleep or sometg .
woke up & saw that hazhim's laptop has arrvied . He's on it from like just now , installing stuff .
he's eyes ystd , was horrible , was so bulgy .
&& my red dye . washed out .
daniel daniel .
thanks alot ! 'laughs'

No comments: