Friday, May 9, 2008

'coughs & sneezes'
i sickkkkkkkk . BOOHOOO*
had fun with my Gffs , would upload picts soon . bHEHHH . sabb scold me when i cried in the toilet . 'laughs' i felt so scared .. shusshh .
once i stop rubbing my nose .
'sighes' mummy's day cumg , i want see mummy smile.
going to tell her the truth tomorrow , she if she buys it .
i feel all so pening .

&& yes .
i readd yur blog sab babe .
i rmbr , how me & you & zuzu became friends all so clearly in my head .
it was when bahar left me , left us .
i came back into class cryg , i remembered either you or zuzu , came to me and talked .
i couldn't help but crying , even though i felt so unreal , i wasn't close to anyone in sec 2 at that time , but had combined leadership camp with zuzu .
i was her IC , she was in my group , that's how it started .
&& you sab , were sittg behind me , i was so scared to go recess with you as i go recess with shahada , then you asked for me and asked me to tag along for recess and that's when we were inseparable for the rest of the year , you & zuzu like my mum . 'smiles at the thought of it'
thought me to pray , study .
i never felt so ..
until we had to change classes . that's when it all change .

i miss those times .

'covers face as tears slid down cheeks'

No comments: