Friday, May 16, 2008

CRAPPPPPPPP!
my cramps are needles in my stomach .
be gone please , have like 5 secs interval of mood swings . what the hell?
DUMB DUMB DUMB .
watch-ed the tattooist finished just now . damn syida for coverg her eyes 'laughs' , the ghost like 'orang minyak' . nyehhs . i'll return to you soon ama .
mummy din't nagged today ; going to like get on my mum's good side .
i want go mondayyyyyyyyyy .
ouh please can mummy , i'll be good i promise . 'cross fingers behind back'


this week , taught me a valuable lesson , i guess it all boils down to one main thing.
blood runs thicker anyway , tryg to glue myself to my family , cause i'm sick of all these .
i cried my eyes out way too many times , which i think doesn't matter at all .
so what's the point caring right? .
want to thank ai lin for that thing after school , love yaa babe .


got you tangled up in me . wrestle-ed .

No comments: