Tuesday, May 20, 2008

TO LIANNNNAAAA , HERE GOES GF , for you tauuu .

If your lover betrayed you,what will your reaction be?
disappointed, as it's the one you trust the most .

If you can have dream come true,what will it be?

for someone to care for me like their little baby and for mummy to not favor syida .

What will your dream wedding be like?
romantic? yeahh . 'smiles at the thought' cold & windy night on the beach .


Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?

no , cause it comes when it comes

What's your ideal lover be like?
sweet , caring , thoughtful , notices small details about me that makes me special , surprises me in every way possible , would meet me even though if it's for a while , loves me as if there's no tomorrow .

Which is more blessed,loving someone or been loved by someone?

being loved by someone , at least you still got their memories to keep you company .

How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?

as long as it takes .

If the person you secretly like is already attached,what will you do?
wait till it's the right moment & fight for my love , but i would never come between as relationship no matter what the circumstances are .

Is there anything that make you unhappy these days?
alot , my gfs , my mum & dad and someone special.

What do you want most of your life?

to enjoy it to the fullest and try everytg and forget nothing and to love someone to the max .

Is been tagged fun?
yes, i love messages as i keep readg it over & over again .

How do you see yourself in ten years time?
im not quite sure , i would'nt even know what's going to happen to me like tomorrow .

Who is currently the most important person in your life?
mum & darlg .

What kind of person do you think the person tagged you is?

i don't get you

Would you rather be single & riched/married but poor?

married & poor , money can't buy you happiness .

What's the 1st thing you do every morning?
check my phone & run my hair through my hair

Would you give all in a relationship?
it depends .

If you fall in love with two people simultaneously,who will you pick?
the one that loves me back durhh . 'laughs' the oen with the heart .


What type of friends do you like?

chatty not quiet , always there . doesn't get pissed off easily, gives me space when needed .

If you played a prank on someone & he/she fell for the trick,what will you do?

laugh then check if he?she is alright .




i lazy tagg other people can?

No comments: