Sunday, May 25, 2008

going swimming again . ain't my choice alryt . was mummy's wanted to spent time with us .
so going with cousin's , finally get to see dona again .
mummy is currently extremely fed-up with me .
BAHHS*
waited till like after 3 am yesterday for darlg to call .
in the end , nada . nothing , i have like huge eye-bags now .
didn't sleep well , woke up a few times last night .
text-ed ir for a while , heehs . talked crap , but at least it kept me awake .
i hope he'd call today though . 'rolls eyes' din't talk to him for a day , feel as though a thousand pins are stuck in my heart .
PLUSS , on top all this all , im sick .
my nose is killing me . 'sniffles' wished the world , would juts keep silent & still just for a few seconds .
cherish what you have now , cause once it's gone , it may be too late to say sorry or even ''i love you''
ouhh godd, i miss him . 'shakes head' GAHHHS*
dad's nagging again . 'cover ears'
can't wait , to go far away from here .
maybe , daddy sendg me far away isn't such a bad thing anyways .
i got to pack now , let's just hope i don't fall down and die or sometg .


'wrinkles nose'

No comments: