Sunday, May 18, 2008







daddy sent mummy to work .
so i jumped upon the chance to ask them . CRAPPP! .
the answer a big flat no . im seriously what the helling her .
well, cause monday , mummy say go to dona's house . her bdae celebration .
&& she and me are like the best cousins , so yeah i have to be there .
wahhhhhh . me && syida look fugly cause we haven't bathe . 'puts finger at lips'
hush-hush about that now . 'laughs'

mummy was right , like she has always been .
friends come and go , no matter how much you want them to stay , they'd slowly but surely leave you .
if not now , soon . i still rmbr seatg in borders last year with zuzu , readg this horoscope book on horoscope this year overall , it said that right , this year, people will keep on leaving me .
they'd come and go . no wonder im losing so many . it also said , to prepare my heart .
what the hell right? well , i have to be strong , cause no one is going to that for me .
i got to do that for myself . 'bites lips' but i know that i treat everyone of my famous 7 , as the best of the best girls i have met , despite the fights , and the incidents . as i look at the video below again and again , i wonder why we have to be this way . for the best? i doubt so .


No comments: