Wednesday, October 8, 2008

hazhim's away for camp , and it has only been a day and im missing him like little kids love candy .
stuck-ed in my room for the whole day , but it's okay tho .
dare not step outside , 'screws face' had lappy to keep me company , watch-ed movies that made me cry my dumb eyes out ,
&& i lost my favourite necklace , the black one . 'sighs deeply' it hold lots of sentimental value .
i guess it was never enough to say that i miss you .
i still need you to hold me out , graduation is drawg near , sayg goodbye to four years aint a easy thing to do though .
readg everyone's blogs , everyone is lookg for a job , im not sure if im lookg for one tho i find stayg at home a total bore . But hazhim has this job for me alr , not suure if i can cope tho , cnat wait to ask him when he gets home .

No comments: