Saturday, October 11, 2008



yesterday was funn , but really tiring walkg pratically everywhere with heels , traumatic experience . Nearly every house we went to , we ate . I think i gained like 5kg alrdy ehhs .
so we were like crazy drunk people , me , liana & sab . walkg as if we were parading down the aisle , holdg on to each other . This is the first year i rayer with like them , so the 'feel' is new .
despite all of this , i had to go home and which totally change my mood again . 'rolls eyes'
there's no point of stating it all here , just know that im tryg my very best to go out every single day of the week . plus , the worst thing is i had to cut my hair ystd , 'sighs deeply'
the back of it . im tryg to conclude without conclusions on what is your intentions , but still i cant figure it all out .
i rather fly with the skies .
as the rest of the picts are with liana & sab go to thier bloggs to see more .
'smiles weakly' im tryg to still be strong .

No comments: