Saturday, October 4, 2008

i miss this these two alr .



she.rok.ma




the freaks moviee .
like just now .
wierddd uhh this year . wanted to go my cousins house , but was canceled again , due to well my mummy's tired . thennn , my cousins came over and we had a hell of a time .
hittg each other with stuff , and being just gay aye . too bad they had to leave early tho .
plus , sabs , were you the one that text-ed me ? about tmrw ? if in the afternn can , but i have to leave before 6 , going to my cousins house . cant waittttt , going to be damn-ed funn .
cant wait till tmrw . tho it's sad to let you guys go , i guess like eventually we have to all let go .
i want to do a special post , soon tho .
when , im nnot so busy , with well , guests and all .
sleep well all , 'smiles widely' if only you could see .

No comments: