Saturday, October 11, 2008

i wonder why does it hurt so much more , only when i realized that you're gone .
all the times that you were by my side , you kept me safe . I took you forgranted , now things have changed . Somehow , you never wanted me to worry about you .
every crime , every mistake ; you'd never want to show me . It's as if you were flawless .
i know , somehow that what we had couldn't last , so i did not even want to start it in the first place .
But , now im missing my best freind , the one that cooks for me & zuzu maggi without soup early in the morng . The one that carrys my bag everywhere ; and always re-arranging the stuff i have in there , like the first zip , beauty compartment .
the name that i call and within seconds youd appear by my side , and during recess we would stare at each other across the canteen ; the laughg at each other .
the one that would play with my hair on the table until i felt asleep , and massage my foot with my shoes on when im angry , 'tears fall'
the one that always tickled me , until i bcum numb at the sides , and you would always say ''toink ! toink!'' 'smiles weakly'
the one i could count on when i had tears in my eyes and my heart was breakg , belo . Godd , i missed him . Though i no longer exist in his heart filled with broken hopes and dreams .

No comments: