Thursday, October 9, 2008

ouhh godd , im so bloodyyyyy tired ! m's side came .
&& tommorrw i still have to wake up at the crack of dawn and go rayer 'squares face'air
&& as you can see , i dont know what hell i did with my blog , it's like all over the place ,
plus my darn-ed air head brother took my pc away . screw him !
so im using hazhim's lappy again , im so lazy to go install the nokia software , to put in picts and songs so bear with me eyh ?
thenthenn , today the whole of my mum came . godd, i have been on my feet for the whole day .
so much food , i think i have grown fatter . My uncle gave one look at me , and asked my mum how come i lost weight and was i sick , ehh , i though i become fatter got uhh .
waitg for a call , beofre headg into my sweetest dreams , too bad i cant blog it all out .
to my girls ,
hope to see each and everyone of you on graduation day , i want lots of hugs and tears ! so come prepared with tissue . each and every one of you have a significant value , please dont strayy , 4 years aint the simple thing to let go .

No comments: