Monday, June 16, 2008

'bends neck'
its morning , ouhh how i hate mornings && love the night insteadd .
i've got no idea why my back ache so badly this dayss . 'rubs back'
usually it's me talkg on the phone till like 3 or 4 am , but like omgahh , ystd , it was syi-da .
'laughs' still tryg to figure out who this slengeh boyf of hers .
school is opening like next week , so typical , what's the diff ?
how am i going spent this week ? 'sighs' ina syg , rmbr about the thing you text-ed me about ? im free every afternn . call me if you can right ?
going to force myself do some things . 'thinks thoughtfully'
eyeahhh . i would . for now , i still haven't bathe !
going to hit the books . i would right ? yeahh i would .
someway or another , i'll tel you what i bought soon what gooey name that i call you . nyehhs .
missing wayy too many people alreadyy , going to give each & everyone of you hugs when i see you in school 'laughs'

No comments: