Thursday, June 5, 2008







i lost this stupidd gundu yesterday at KKH . Like small kid godd .
But , she was my companion fr the day , yahh so i had to stick with her .
Luckily i wore long sleeves , cause the hospital damn cold . Omgahhhh .
We went there like early morning and only finish at 6 , so lamerrr . 'makes a retard face'
occupied myself lookg at all the cute babies ! gurgle gurgle . Then we went to the nursery , all so cute , wrapped like cocoon .
im blabbing like i want to get pregnant or sometg . 'covers face'

then , mummy brought us to ang mo kio hub .
we walked for like hours shopping , but apparently i cudnt get anytg i want .
evrytg i ask , no . syida, yes , sure .
'rolls eyes' then i started cryg like a baby . i cried evrywhere until people literally stared at me , without lookg away . I felt as though mummy loves syi-da more && it clearly shows .
so damn crappish . i just wanted to go home .

din't get most rested sleep in days , how long is it going to disturb me . 'rubs face'
what daniel said helps ystd though , i felt asleep till like at 1 , from then on , i was fully awake .
&& now my head is giving me earthquakes . wahhh , goddd .

sabbs babe , i got yur drill . i better start drinking milk , cause it'd ease cramps . thanks for yur tip babe , ily && thanks for giving a heartache . 'laughs'
i need drugs .

No comments: