Monday, June 16, 2008

i feel so cold , in more ways than one .
everyone is going everywhere , im here .
explain to me , is this how i wanted it to be ?it's only beyond my control .
if only i had the nerve to really say how i feel , i swear i'd speak till tomorrow .
for now , this is how it's going to be , as hours turns into days , days turn into weeks .

i opened my life out for you , i've told you everytg i knew .
i don't get it , why have i become so quiet when all i want to do is talk .
my words don't mean a thing against yours .
all this crap mean just one thing , i don't want you to go a few days seem like weeks .
i try to be strong , but i can't , i can't .
&& that this gut feelg that i have in my tummy is sadness .
i just want to cry , crawl into my bed and say goodbye .

No comments: