Saturday, June 14, 2008

was so bored yesterday , even after doing all the housework and revise bio & ss .
so sissy's freind came over , and was on the phone with ama when we decided to go out , go to the night market . so we did , met my mummy , but mummy wanted to go home so we went to eat at banquet , we change tables so many times eyh . BAHHS* eat till damn full , then go pasar malam , buy candy floss and i got the hoops . yay .
how is it , that i have my period twice this month ? 'sighs deeply'
i couldn't get to sleep well ystd , my cramps were killing me , and i was missing daniel like hell .
don't how many times i wrote in my book about him . GAHHHS*
PLUSSS ,today is a darned right special dayy . 'puts hands up in the air'
like omgahhhh , it's been that long already .

'holds tummy' pffft * dumb cramps . weeeeee , im going to the it fair . finallyy .
but im going with hazhim & syi-da . like small kid , need their hands to be held , by someone elder . 'makes a face' && i have to go get sometg . it's urgent . haahs , in my case . 'winks'
the shop canceled so , i have to go out and get a new one && the best part is , hazhim is payg for it .
'laughs' want invite ama , but this is so last minute so she's workg . sabbs , tried callg & textg but to no avail . we're going at 4 , picking up hahzim's girl , erwina at novena before headg off .

so , i guess , it's just me & syi-da againnnnnnnnnnnn . ouhh godd , 'covers face'
maybe , maybe . i got no hot shots today , i'd take some later alryt ? i promise i'll update again later tonight , if my cramps don't kill me pluss , im not sleeppyyyy .
i love you , darlg , for real . It's going to be harder for us to be togther , but hang in there , know that i've got you .

No comments: