Tuesday, June 3, 2008

eyhh .
this is random since after a darned boring day at home .
i pretty much started on my comp , and my eng .
plus memorized some bio & geo .
so studied . yaaaaaaaa , im not sure if i can sleep tonight , i like don't want to sleep at all .
im so paranoid , plus scared .
it's so hard for me to get to sleep , and when i do , crappy people wake me up .
insomnia i think the symptom is called . ouhh hack , everyone is so busy to notice if im dead , or not .
so this is what my horoscope says about me .

VIRGO - THE BEST SEXUAL PARTNER (8/23-9/22) Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. EXTREMELY SEXY. Predict future. Loves being in long relationships. Has lots of friends. Great talker. Always gets what he or she wants. Also not a fighter, but if they have to, they will also knock the lights out of you if it comes down to it.Cool. Loves to own Geminis' in sports. Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Smart. Syima's .


TAURUS - THE BAD BOY OR GIRL (4/20-5/20) Very high appeal. Love is one of a kind. Very romantic. Most caring person you will ever meet! Entirely creative. Extremely random and proud of it. Freak. Spontaneous. Great at telling Stories. Not a Fighter, But will Knock your lights out if it comes down to it. Daniel's a taurus , what could have been .



so im going to go write somemore, in my book . calllllll me , at 1800 -YOUR-NUTS
if yur bored like me . i'd better go , before i bcum even more lame . 'sighs' hols end please!

No comments: