Thursday, June 5, 2008





being bored drove me out of my mind .'laughs'


i think im addicted to blogging or sometg .
spent the day cocooned in my room . darn-ed cold , ama wanted to jogging , but luckily we din't .
cause it was pouring soon after .
Omgahhh , Christ Church has a massive campg .
It so noisy , especially at night when they start singing . 'covers ears'
it's like screechg . wheeww .
so finish most or my homework , that's what you get when you stay at home for a long period of time .
spsed to be out , even text-ed mummy sayg so , nehh thens .
syi-da is being a lazy pig ! she sits infront of the computer for like the whole afternn watchg some korean drama makes me wanna stick pins in my eyes .
guess hahzim got fed-up .
ok , im done .
going to at least pretend to sleep , so mummy don't worry .
goodbye , love my fudgeymuchkins , 'winks'

No comments: