Tuesday, June 3, 2008















tyrg to act like zombie . i suck-ed horribly .
priceless 'opens eyes wide'



wannabes ? never gonaabes . haahs .omgahh , syi-da face!




can't sleep , darned sissy talkg on the phone so damn loud . text-ed ama to just hang with me .
was desperate for some sort of entertainment .
happens , ama in school doing her DNT , but promised to go out with me afterwards .
impatient as i was, i called zuzu .
she & her bby going to libs to meet with fad & lyd , so she asked to tag .
i'll wait for ama , since like couple - couple again plus , yeah daniel .
PLUSS, lately my darned tummy is giving me problems , cramps & all .

so met ama first , then zuzu .
pretty much did all the stuff we arent spsed to do . neyhhs . 'winks'
can't get much sleep at home , that new sleepg position is effing freaking me out .
arnd like 4am , someone pattg my head? 'bits lips'
it's scaring me totally . && even when i sleep i wake up 5 to 6 times a night , leaving me even more sleepy in the morning . ghost? i got no idea . i don't want live here anymore .
i scared .

Daniel ;
He is everything I need that I never knew I wanted
He is everything I want that I never knew I needed

This is going to bring me to my knees
I just want to hold you close to me .

when searchg in imeem , for a particular song that someone used to sing to me .
i tried and rmbr the lyrics , plus how the chorus sounds .
&& i found the song after hours of searchgg .
Avant - wanna be close .
told ya , i'd get it .

No comments: