Tuesday, May 8, 2007

'bites bottom lip'
todayy was our second maths paperr..
when i fliped the paer to reveal the questions..
i was like 'freking shytss'
how to solve the equationss..i look at sabb all concentrated.
my heart was pratically beating so fast i cudnt breathe.
hee..
looking at sabbie..motivated me to at least tried.
arghh..

heee..
but even that question i did wrongg seyy..

maths was something i was BORNed to fail yarrhs..




i always have fun with THE FAMOUS 7.
i dun think i can ever live without dem thoughh..
even at the most confusing thymes i know i can count on them on give at least the MOST comforting solutionss..
haesshh..



he makes me think sumthymes.
he makes me wonderr late night.
he makes my cheecks wet with tearrs.

but i cant undersatnd myself whyy..
so how does he except me to tell hym whyy..

i seriously nedd thyme thoughh..












trust me..
'smiles'
okayys..
i'll update my blog tunite orr sumthingg..
i still got stuff tu duu..
and sayy..



No comments: