Wednesday, May 16, 2007


Light the candle , start the fire
Snuggle down for the end of the world.
Watch the sun reach its zenith , one more time.
Kiss me , again , one last time.

Forget your cares , forget your needs , this is all we get .
Be at peace , be at ease , i am here for you .

Watching the sun set , listening to it coming,
I realise how lucky i was , how hot you are .
Kiss me , again , ona last time.


omgg..yesh yesh . we are taking it to darn fast again. we need driving with daisy not the fast furious.
hee..
but how i wished the feeling would last till eternity . 'laughes''shakes head' it sent thrills down my spine you know.It as if he sent shock waves down down my back . 'tastes lips''laughes'
okkkyas i better stop doing that before people think im a complete FREAKtard.

heess Xp.
yesh yesh we still should wait till four months . I wudnt change my mind on that though. butt.. err i wished it wudnt hapen anymore for this tiny little while cann?

i know he would say yesh.
i finally know how he feels truelyy. Im mishing hym like a person from IMH loves chocolate..

'laughes' 'looks around' just btween you and me .. rhytes ..'whispers' i LURP hymm .. shushhhh 'purse lips making sound' don't tell anyone just yett..

hee ..if not ..'evil laughter'
muhahahs..


kaess.. i got to go for now my mummy wants me to go to teh shop for a while to get something.
and i don;'t get paid for this!hee.. nahh i do it cause i lupp her lyke hell..

this is the punishment for not going scholl .. 'laughes'




No comments: