Monday, May 28, 2007





it was yesterday afternoon that he left me for indon.'laughes' is sound so sadd..
maybe because i am! durhhs . Even though there are times that i won't meet him for three days and i don't feel this much of missing him .
Does that even makes sense?'laughes'
well i do frekinlgy miss hym lyke shytss .. 'sighes' i can't wait till he gtes abckk ..'squeals!'
i havent been spending time with darlg! 'sighes' she's my key to survival .. always there when i need herr ..

'smiles' need to plan an outing with her and her 'ling' and farah n syafiqq.. me and my PRINCEcharmg .

more easierr ..


guess whatt?the show jangan pandang belakang so the merepekk ..
the ghost like shytss wear seaweed nyer baju seyy .. weird muchhh?
i watch at my cousin hse she make the show so funny that i wasnt scared at all.
if there are more people like her laughing while watching scary movies i think they would go bankrupt!

the from my auntie house I walk back home . with my family of course .
i disscussed the show with ama on the phone . as she was darn bored at her uncle's shop.
so we talk and talk all the way back home . but she had to put down the phone at 8.30 cause wait her uncle come in .


last nyte i was soo restless .. i wanted hym to text me somthingg anytg!..

'smiles'





No comments: