Sunday, May 6, 2007

'smiles'
heyys..
OMG!!..the UK funfair is soo soo NOT fer the faint hearted..
the rides are absoutlely thrilling to the bone..
even before the ride started i could see my whole life flash infront of me..WEIRD??
hee..
but yeahh..i felt as if im in the Final Destination 3.
you can scream til you CANT scream nimoress..
wow..
well the rides i took were the top gun and the challenger.
after taking those two already i dint dare to take the vortex!!..
'laughes'
all thru the ride i was hoping and hopin tht someone would text me.


im stil confused thoughh..
i wished he would give me more time to considerr instead of bugging me with the fact that he still has feelings for me..
i want hym to know that he would always ALWAYS be that speacial my heart.
no one can ever take that over from hym.



i still ahve yet to start on my ARTT!! argh and i ned to complete FIVE freking boards..
i dun even feel like doin it anymoree..
how i wishED i could drop the sub..
okayss till here..


before my mummy come in here.im going to get into trouble!!


'smiles'









No comments: