Saturday, May 19, 2007





'drumrolls' introducingg..

the sistas i can never fergett..
even though one is in califonia , one i poly , one in JC , and one still in adss.
i miss all al them thoughh..
they treat me like babies especialy baharr.
'sighes'
but she had to leave to migrate to the US as most of the family members are there.
she was the one who put me into contem dance . she pratically force the teacher to give me a spot.
instead of the sickening malay dance..ugh!

thne there's falina . hee Xp. the big soster of aziela. i meet her during my ferst few lessons of dance she and yusie opss.. i mean yusra.
me and aziela were realy close last thyme , but i guess i was closer to her sister then to her cause i go out with her sis so many thymes and i dare to say she knows me inside out.



then yusra..or yusie as i call her . i dun rmbr the last thyme i went out with her..ouhh yarrhs to rebond her hair that was the last.i mish out long bus rides and mesyy eating sessions..
hee..Xp.
i still rmbr the thymes i folow her to meet yan n ridzwan.
hahas..'smiles' i was alwyas like the 'bulb' there but she dint mind cause she would always like talk to me and never leave me lonelyy..

















No comments: