Thursday, May 10, 2007

& he's back to square ONE.
guess what bitchh..
you broke his heartt..
you happy now?
if this is what i wanted..
why do i feel so badd
Well, if you need something and love it, you dont really know how much it means to you until you lose it.
Maybe that's just itt.

I think i won't understand any of thiss just yett..

maybe i won't even understand it at all..
but i hope he would thoughh..
at least it would make my heart abitt lighterr..

to take the edge off..
maybe i SHOULD go to the carnivall..
scream till no voice would come out for me anymoree..




anywaysss..
the conflict with zuhiri is solvee..
but she still wudnt tell me want she wanted to say in the ferst place thoughh..




i hope at least somethingg would pull me thorugh thiss..

and is being single such a crime?
or is it just a feeling?



No comments: