Thursday, May 10, 2007

wee!!arghh!!
i feel lyke jumping up and downn..screaming my lungss outt EXAMSS ARE OVERR!!!
hahass..
ystd night was a killer one..
i stayed up till 1 plus plus to finish my artt..
but in the end i cudnt concentrate niways went to clepp..
i woke upp and i felt so giddyy and felt lyke pukingg..
so i went to bathe to freshen my mindd..
after a short showerr..i wnet back doing my artt..
how i envyy my sis fer sleping ever so soundlyy..
hmmph!




i made my mind upp..and the desicion is finall..
nothing can change thiss..

but how am i goin to tell?




hookayss..
my beshtie msg me drin examm tu tell me smthin imprtt !!
but my batt was lyke falt so i made a quick reply and after dan the pon off my itselff..

and now she's madd at me?
piss of maybe..
something is wrongg..
and i want to be there ..
but what if she dsnt want me to be there nimoress,..?
confused muchh?


i call herr..
she said she's bussyy..
i knw she madd..
not busyy..
so??
what shld i du??



i want to comfortt herr...
SOMETHINGG IS wrongg!!



i tryy yarrhs?
msging herr again..
knwing her and me..
i dun think she feels like talking noww..














No comments: