Sunday, May 13, 2007

heyy..
zuhiri woke me up tudae morning with a message.gooshh..every single day this week i havn't been sleping well poor me.so frust!.
i don't feel safe in my house anymores..
wells. the same night i saw the huge HUGE cocoroach was the worst night ever.
i woke up at 3.45am then i check my hp to see that he sent me a msg saying he cudnt call.
so i read it and before i went to sleep.
i saw my bother's gurlfwen at the mirror infrt of my bedroom.thinking that she is spending the nightat my house.so i went back to sleep.
in the morinig i woke up by a bee so i went to my mum and told her what hapen.
she says no she wasnt here at all.my bother sent her arnd 12.30 after feeding the kittens.
the she said she would check with my bother's gurlfwen.
and she did.
iw as soo darn shock seyy.
she said she wasnt dere at all.weird out.
then last night.
i was so afaird to sleep.so hym called me fer awhile.after putting the pon down it sent shivers dwon my spine.afaird i called my brother the second one.hazhim.
he rushed home asap.
we watch tv for awhile.
then he asked me why i dint want to sleep.
i told hym i was to scared to even close my eyes.
he asked me why and i told hym the story his eyes then were wide as hell.
he said he dint want to tell anyone what he saw but the he did.
i pleaded hy to tell me waht he saw.
he told me he saw somthing sitting on my bed in white arnd 12 plus.
after that i shook lyke hell seyy.
i wa soo scraed..
why was it afterr me?
weird.

anywayss..
i got babay kitties!
so darn cute..a mother cat gave birth to thre kittens all so small and adorable!
i just wana bring all of them home!but i cnat my botehr is allregic to it and my mum cant satnd the sight of their shyts even though i promise to clean.haeshh ill just gota wait till im olderr..


'laughes''stomach grumbles' im hungryy. laterr..

No comments: