Friday, May 4, 2007

i finally find outt what was wrong.its ME.

No words can express the secret agony of my soul.If i wanted it so muchh.Why do i feel so bad?I had no intentions at ALL to hurt hym.His my PRINCEcharmg.Maybe i forgotten how to lupp?i SHOULD had listen to my sisterr thoughh..
Its as if my heart is held by a stone dangling from it.
it FEELS so heavy.
I think I know whats the problem.its ME.It was Too darn fastt.
We dint get to know each other ferst.
this has alreadyy taught me somethingg imprtt..
never RUSHH..'tears fall on cheeks'



i WANT hym to ustd.
Why i doing this...i CANT live a lie..
FAKE a smile in front of hym pretending everytg is alright when it is just nott..
i don't regret any SECOND we spent with each otherr..
i WOULD NOT want to trade it for anytg in the werld.
What i know is that he's my PRINCEcharmg and
he would ALWAYS always have that special place in my heart reserved just for hym and only fer hym..
'sighes'

No comments: