Saturday, May 12, 2007

BOYS LIKE GIRLS.hawwttess band.

another image of us when we were at the fairr..
hmms..'thinks thoughtfully'
where's ama!
hee..
mishh her lotts..
tudae ish lyiana bdae!!..
heppi bdaee lyiana!.
'smiles'
but i cant go outt.Even though i scream n protest how much i want to go to the party my mum still disagree! argghh!.

haeshh..so what to do..i gta stay at home for the WHOLE freakingg dayy.
ystd night rhyte there was this huge HUGE cocoroach!!i was on the phone takling to zuhairah my cygg!..heheh then i heard this flapping sound or smtin lyk if you take a comb and rub your fingers along it.
so i turn i zoom my eyes at the dorr cause there was this black spot
then i saw itt.
so darn bigg!.
i screammed fer my motherr hee..Xp.
she came in and i was already in tears seyy..
iw as soo feaked out i ran out of my room.as i was walking to the balcony.
i heard my borther's gurlfwen say its sood darn big in malay.
dan i turn i sawit flyting in the living.
everyone including my brother he's gurlfwen n he's fwen n me ducked n ran into teh balconyy.
my mother was the only brave soul who rescued us.
she took tissue at ferst dan my bother gurlfwen was like tissue cant do it!so mymum got a slipper.
my brother gurlfwen n me was jumping up and down screaming kill the.yes YES!!
and finally it was killed and i went back on the pon wf zuhri!

hahas..weird muchh?
wookays enuf about creppy cstuff.eeew..
and its raining heavily now.
i lurp when it rains i lurp to look at it.see how it falls to earth every droplet of them.
i feel lyke going out and just get soak in it.
but my parther i crime aint here!!boo-hoo..
she went to the partyy...

No comments: