Monday, October 8, 2007


eyyes .
went into school i got nearly hit by the car . goshh close shot.
it's the second time . i was too engrossed with my music that i forgot to look at the oncoming cars .
f this .
then i couldn't get any freaking shyt about geo into my head .
i force feed myself with the notes .
then i reached school people were like rushing around with notes .
'sighes' while walking back to the library . belo saw me and called me .
i smiled and talked to hym for a while when i notice his hawt jacket ! so darn nice seyys .

wells . maths was the first paper .. the subject i darn like hell loft seyy . but surprisingly it was like darn easy .not to boast or anytg but hell yeah it was .
the next paper was geo .
that paper wanted to make me cry . it was darn hard . i never ever came across a hard geo paper . i was cursing the paper sey .

fast foward ! me and ama went to Cp to get for baby and wlf a ball and some bedding and hamster stuff .
instead of going home after that . we went shopping ! we brought this cardigan with drums . mine was identical with ama only hers was white .

neyhhs .
i chatted with eddie for a while . it was like as if he wanted to make me cry seyys .
well congratulations eddie . you did ! happy now ?
wtf .. i want to pull all the strands of hair form my head . what the hell is he tryg to do?
use words to slice my whole fucking heart .. and savouring every inch of it? wtf seyy .
i just it really it over .
'covers face' ' inhales and exhales darn slowly' 'tears fall' f this .
haeshh .

No comments: