Friday, October 26, 2007





waahaa .
yeah yeahh . congrats to all my syg syg getting the top ten in class .
work harder next year . Like me FREAKING maths (hah!mrs.seah i said freaking maths again)
sabbie .. the papers are same . study hardd . I like hell for sure know that you can make it .
zuzu ! next year?'smiles'
study from now .. my mummy has agreed to sign us up already .
im going to quit work soon . it's bloody tiring .. now i know how daddy feels .

yesterday night i had to work and i was already feelg light-headed .
But i didn't want to show .
But suddenly , my whole body sweat cold & hot .
And i feel like wanting to lie down . Luckily my clique was like asking me are you okay ?.
I told her to take over from me then my whole vision was blurry black .
I couldn't , see anything then i use my sense of touch to feel the toilet door .
I gently pulled it .
There's was someone inside .
i Accidentally grab the customer's hand .
I couldn't see anything already i bluntly walked from the place there to my staff room.
After that the next thing i knew was i could see my manager's face and my clique faces infront of me . I just wanted to puke seey .
I guess i fainted . heehs .

No comments: